Using repurposed materials to build a Little Free Library book-sharing box is not only eco-friendly, but it can result in some pretty wild Little Free Library designs!
When it comes down to it, you just need a structure that can hold books, and the designs below show just how creative people get with such a basic design principle!
If you’re interested in building a Little Free Library, get inspired by some of the surprising designs below.
1. A wine barrel Library
2. A coffin Little Free Library for spooky books!
3. A grandfather clock finds new life as a Library!
4. A Library with a ski roof and ski pole doors
5. A newspaper box with vertical planters full of herbs and flowers
6. A crockpot, tree stump and repurposed wood made this Library!
7. A canoe-turned-Library
8. A British Phone Booth Library
9. A filing cabinet Library!
10. An adorable pay phone Library
Ready to start your own Little Free Library book-sharing box? Learn how.