The World Map
How Do You Use This Map?
If you have a registered Little Free Library and you don’t see it on this world map, click here to add your Library to the world map. Answers to common questions are listed below the map.
- Be sure that you are using an updated browser, such as Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox. Allow pop-ups for littlefreelibrary.org, too.
- If you see a pop-up about your location, click allow. Some of the search options, like Near Me, need your location to work properly.
- The Map does not automatically load any Libraries.
- Use the Search button above the map to find Libraries anywhere, based on zip code, city, state, or other options. Be sure to click the Search button to start the search.
- It may take several seconds for the map to refresh, so please be patient.
- What is a charter sign and number and how do I get one?
- How do I add my registered Library to this map?
- How do I update the information about my Little Library on this map?
- How do I add photos of my Library to the map?
- Why was my Library on the old map but I don’t see it now?
- Why can I only see GPS coordinates for certain Libraries?
- All other map-related questions