Add or Update Your Library on the World Map
Add Your Library to the World Map
Update an Existing Library
Fill out the form below to update your library if it is already on the world map. Please note:
- You must enter steward contact information and the library’s location every time you fill out this form. If that information has changed, enter the most up-to-date information in those fields.
- It is very important to enter the correct charter number for your library. Otherwise, you could overwrite someone else’s information.
- If you want to change your library’s story, type in a new story. Otherwise, leave the story blank and your current story will stay on the map.
- If you want to change your library’s photos, upload one or two new photos. These photos will replace any photos that currently appear with your library’s listing on the world map. Do not upload any new photos if you wish to keep the photos of your library that currently display on the world map.
- You will receive an email immediately after you submit the form below to let you know that we have received your request. We will email you again once your updates have been made.
- View an example of a Little Free Library on the world map.
IMPORTANT : If you built your own library, you must first register by purchasing an official charter sign for your library before you can add it to the world map.