The World Map
How do you use this map?
If you have a registered Little Free Library and you don't see it on this World Map, please submit a new Register on the World Map form. Answers to common questions are listed below the Map.
- Be sure that you are using an updated browser (preferably Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox) and that you allow pop-ups for littlefreelibrary.org.
- If you see a pop-up asking for permission to use your location, click allow. Some of the search options, like Near Me, require your location to work properly.
- The Map does not automatically load any Libraries - you must first choose a criteria and search.
- Use the Search function above the map to find Libraries anywhere. Just click on the button next to your search criteria (e.g. city, zip code, steward's name, etc.). Then, type in your criteria in the Search bar and click Search.
- It may take several seconds for the map to refresh, so please be patient.
- What is a charter sign/charter number and how do I get one?
- How do I add my registered Library to this Map?
- How do I update the information displayed about my Little Library on this Map?
- How do I add photos to my listing on the Map?
- Why was my Library on the old Map but I don't see it on this new one?
- Why can I only see GPS coordinates for certain Libraries?
- All other map-related questions
View a PDF List of the World Map
Locations are organized alphabetically by State/Province and City.