Little Free Library invites you to its first annual Big Little Party to celebrate our first five years of building community one book at a time (click here to see LFL Executive Director Todd Bol and author Margret Aldrich give details on the event).
Thanks to the big passions of thousands of stewards all over the world, Little Free Library has become a global literacy movement with 25,000 libraries in all 50 states and in more than 70 countries worldwide.
The Big Little Party Will Include:
- A mixed media program featuring acclaimed NPR storyteller Kevin Kling emceed by author and MPR Host Heather McElhatton
- A preview of The Little Free Library Book, written by Margret Aldrich
- A chance to network with Little Free Library Stewards and other local champions of literacy
- Music by Brass Messengers
- Plenty of hors d’oeurves and cash bar
- Launch of our Big Little Campaign to double our impact in just two years. With a little help from our friends, we will go from 25,000 libraries to 50,000 to provide access to books for those in need.
Be among the first to get your signed copy of The Little Free Library Book and meet author Margret Aldrich!
To be released in April from Coffee House Press as part of its Books in Action initiative, The Little Free Library Book highlights the people behind the Little Free Library movement.
We hope to see you there! Update: Please enter through the Hennepin Ave. doors on the big day! The Nicollet Mall doors will be closed. Tickets are no longer available for purchase online but will be available at the door on the day of the event.