Get Your Steward’s Packet and Charter Sign
It’s time to make it official so that your Library will be a member of the Little Free Library global network. Before we tell you all the goodies that you’ll get, here are the top 10 reasons to make it official.
The Many Benefits of Making It Official
When you make it official, the first thing we will do is ship you a steward’s packet. There is a one-time payment of $34.95 for the barn wood charter sign or $36.95 for the aluminum charter sign. A $3.50 S&H charge also applies and charter signs arrive within 3-4 weeks of the purchase date. The steward’s packet includes:
- A Steward’s Guide full of tips and outreach tools
- The option to be listed on the World Map of Little Free Libraries
- Eligibility for new books donated by publishers for the cost of shipping and handling only
- Access to brand new, deeply discounted books through First Book for registered stewards in low-income areas
- A How Does This Library Work? flier to post on your Little Library as well as 1 bumper sticker
- Exclusive monthly E-newsletter with feel-good stories, ideas and special offers
- Access to a private Facebook group just for registered Little Free Library stewards – swap ideas and connect with other stewards!
In addition, you will receive either a 2.5″ by 13″ barn wood official charter sign and number or a 2″ by 10″ aluminum official charter sign and number. Each sign is lovingly finished by hand and will let the whole world know that your Library is part of the Little Free Library global network.
PAY BY CHECK: You may also download this form and mail it with a check in the appropriate amount to: Little Free Library, 573 Co. Rd. A, Suite 106, Hudson WI 54016.
Step One: Contact Information
DISCLAIMER: When you provide us with your contact information, we will not share that information with any other organization or third party. We may contact you from time to time with special offers or updates, but if you reply and ask us to remove your name from this list, we will do so promptly. We believe in the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. We don’t like spam and lots of sales calls and you likely don’t either. Therefore, your information will be kept private.