Get Your Steward’s Packet and Charter Sign
It’s time to make it official so that your Library will be a member of the Little Free Library global network. Before we tell you all the goodies that you’ll get, here are the top 10 reasons to make it official.
The Many Benefits of Making It Official
When you make it official, the first thing we will do is ship you a steward’s packet. There is a one-time payment of $34.95 (plus $3.50 S&H) per Library to receive these items. The steward’s packet includes:
- A Steward’s Guide full of tips and outreach tools
- The option to be listed on the World Map of Little Free Libraries
- Eligibility for new books donated by publishers for the cost of shipping and handling only – when available
- One Little Free Library official brochure
- One bumper sticker
- One full page of Little Free Library book labels
- Three Little Free Library bookmarks
- Access to downloadable templates, fliers and special pricing on merchandise – when available
- Exclusive monthly E-newsletter with feel-good stories, ideas and special offers
In addition, you will receive either a 2.5″ by 13″ barn wood official charter sign and number or a 2″ by 10″ aluminum official charter sign and number. Each sign is lovingly finished by hand and will let the whole world know that your Library is part of the Little Free Library global network.
It’s Important. Don’t You Agree?
To protect you, Little Free Library and the integrity of this movement, please view our Terms and Conditions. By completing the registration form below, you agree to these stipulations.
ATTENTION: Need our W-9? Click here. If you are having trouble paying with a PayPal account or credit card, click here for solutions to common payment issues. You may also download this form and mail it (with a check in the appropriate amount) to: Little Free Library, 573 Co. Rd. A, Suite 106, Hudson WI 54016.
Step One: Contact Information
DISCLAIMER: When you provide us with your contact information, we will not share that information with any other organization or third party. We may contact you from time to time with special offers or updates, but if you reply and ask us to remove your name from this list, we will do so promptly. We believe in the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. We don’t like spam and lots of sales calls and you likely don’t either. Therefore, your information will be kept private.